Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Quick Life Update

Hey guys,

I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything. I am currently in Australia visiting family friends and I have just loved not worrying about anything. I am in love with Australia! The people here are amazing and so kind and the lifestyle is just a bit more laid back; people would just rather be happy than slave away at their jobs.

Since I have been in Australia I haven't really had a ton of time to do much because I have just been focusing on catching up with everyone. I feel like when I am not focused on so many things and just get time to spend with people I love I just get so much more energy and feel more confident.

Since I have this new confidence and have embraced the Australian life style I just want to do things that I love and make me happy. I love reading blogs and I have had a lot of time to think about what I want to do with this. I feel like now that I have been able to really be myself I will be able to make this blog work to the best of my ability and fill it with things I love.

Sorry that this was a bit of a weird blab of information. I am just really happy with everything right now and have been able to see things in a more positive attitude!

Thanks for reading!

PS- Have any of you guys been to Australia? If so is there anything I should do while I am here?