Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Traveling This Summer

Hey guys,
This summer I am doing a ton of traveling, including some very long distant traveling. I absolutely love traveling and can't wait to do more traveling this summer. This trip in the summer will be very different from my others! However, because of this I have really been thinking about traveling essentials and what I need to bring on this trip.


Plane Essentials: On planes I definitely love to go prepared because of my fear of delays. At airports I definitely get hot and cold flashes. Depending on how long the flight is I will either use a backpack or a tote bag. For the longer flights I use a backpack because it can fit more and I can be a bit more organized when packing. If it is a shorter flight I will use a tote bag for when I don't need quite as much stuff. If I am going out of the country I use a document organizer. Those are really helpful when you want all of your important documents in one safe spot. I always carry a phone charger no matter where I go so my phone has a full battery.

Car Essentials: My car essentials are pretty similar to my plane essentials. Depending if I am driving or not, I may or may not bring my laptop or pillow. The bag I use follows the same rules, if its a longer drive I use a backpack and if it is shorter I will just use a tote. Also, instead of an actual physical book I will opt for an audio book so I don't get car sick.

Long Haul Flights: On the long haul flights I bring a lot of stuff because I get very bored. I will write another post of exactly what I pack but it is very similar with just a few more small things. On long hauls I pack a blanket because the plane ones aren't very soft and they aren't from home. I also bring some basic medication because I get claustrophobic or get an upset stomach on the plane. All of those things suck to get on a plane. I also bring a eye mask so I can sleep without the weird plane lights.

I hoped this helped all you guys that are going to be traveling this summer!