Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2017

2017 Summer Bucket List

Hey guys. Yesterday marked the first day of summer so I thought it would be fun to do a 2017 summer bucket list. This summer I will be traveling for practically the entire time so this bucket list will apply to not just the summer season.

I love making a list of things to do in the summer because around July I get super bored and order pizza and watch Netflix all day. That is super fun but it is summer and it is time to get outside and do something productive. So here are my 17 things to do this summer for the year 2017!

  1. Workout Three Times a Week- In the summer I have a lot more time to do things and going to the gym is one. I am also able to workout without having to worry about school work or other activities that I have to plan my day around.
  2. Learn Ten New Recipes- Again, with so much time I love trying out new recipes. Now that I am vegetarian I am trying out a lot more high protein no meat meals. Ill share any that I really enjoy.
  3. Explore New Places BY MYSELF- I am going to be traveling this summer with my summer so I will have the opportunity to travel and explore a few new places by myself and get to know myself and the city.
  4. Go Unplugged for 24 Hours- I think we all know that social media has many effects on someones confidence and personality. I think taking a day to just think about yourself and not focus on others is super important. 
  5. Finish Ten Books (new post soon)- I love reading but during school I don't really have enough time in the day to read. I plan on reading at least ten books this summer and I will keep you updated on how they go. 
  6. Start College Applications- I am a rising junior now and that means this summer is all about college applications. I am planning on getting most of the common app done before I go home and back to school. Please let me know if you guys have any tips on the college application process. 
  7. Master my Australian Accent (hint hint)- I don't want to say anything more. 
  8. Try Weird Food- I am a super picky eater and it annoys my entire family. Sometimes I go out of my comfort zone and try some crazy foods and I plan at least trying one weird food this summer. 
  9. Try to Blog Three Times a Week- With all the free time (I feel like I am repeating myself but I haven't had this much free time in a long long time) I plan on using it to blog and get some really high quality content on here. 
  10. Go Vegetarian- So I guess I already am vegetarian (I have only been for 3 weeks) but I want to continue this and stick with it and explore the many aspects of it. I especially want to see how it effects my body. 
  11. To Not Drink Coffee for Two Weeks- I love coffee and there is a point where I drink way too much coffee. I am going to try a coffee cleanse to let my body take a break from the caffeine. 
  12. Eat Ice Cream Every Day for One Week- I feel like this may be the easiest thing on this list but I want to put it on. I love ice cream so much and I think it would be fun to have some everyday for a week. 
  13. Bike Ride Around Some Place New- I really enjoy bike riding but where I live there isn't a ton of places to go bike riding. However, there are places not too far from me that are really fun to go bike riding at that I want to try. 
  14. Go Camping- I don't love camping. There is so much dirt and weird bugs but my family really likes to go camping so to make them happy I will make a promise to go camping at least once with them.
  15. Try 10 New Restaurants- Again I am a super picky eater so I tend to stick to the same food but I have been really trying to go and test new places. 
  16. Watch Fireworks- Although I won't be in the country for the 4th of July but I love watching fireworks. Hopefully I will see them at a different time then or at least celebrate from a distance. 
  17. Make a Ton of Memories- I am so excited for this summer. It is the start of many lasts and I just want to make sure that I am super happy and my mental health takes priority. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this. I love doing things in the summer! Please let me know what your summer bucket list is and what you plan on doing this summer!