Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Beauty Favorites

Hey guys,



This spring has left me loving a few beauty products. I have definitely streamlined my routine in the mornings because of these things. I also wanted to say that I am a bit of a beauty geek. I have way too many products and putting on makeup is definitely one of the best parts of my day. I love makeup so much, bad sadly I don't enjoy wearing a ton of it because I am somewhat lazy. So here you guys go, these are my favorite beauty products!

Bobbi Brown Foundation- This foundation is perfect because it comes in so many shades, which is great for people that has super pale skin (like me). I also love that it covers up what I want to hide, but shows things like freckles. I have never broken out because of this foundation and I have super sensitive skin! If you are on the hunt for a new foundation, definitely give this one a try!

Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Illuminating Powder- This is also by Bobbi Brown, so if you couldn't tell they are my go to for makeup. This powder is amazing at setting your foundation and making your skin look like... wait for it... skin. This powder uses many different shades and finishes to create a super natural look that feels great on the skin.

False Eyelashes- I have had eyelash extensions for about a month now and I love them! I love that I wake up in the morning and look ready to go. However, it is all about where you go because I have friends that have them and they don't look good (sorry)! Definitely go in knowing what you want and be clear if you don't like them!

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick- I am very pale and because of that bronzer doesn't really work for me. The Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick is amazing because it is a bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one. This makes it super easy and adds the perfect amount of color to your cheek. This one is my favorite and isn't dramatic.

The Perfect Pink Lip- So it does not look this color in real life, it looks like a nice nude pink. This pink is almost the exact color of my lips with just a bit more pink. This makes it my perfect shade because I can throw it on at any time without people being like "wow when did you put on lipstick." This matches so many people and it works with almost any outfit!

Hope you guys had fun reading this! Have a great day!