Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Top 5

Hey Guys,

I decided that it could be fun to list my top 5 favorite things from this week. This week had consisted of schoolwork, working, and family plans. From this crazy week I learned a few things that I guess I need to have on me at all times.

1. Coffee- Okay I guess this is a bit obvious, but I love coffee. I probably drink about 2 cups of coffee a day. My favorite and go to coffee is a grande vanilla latte with an extra shot of espresso from Starbucks. On days like this when AP testing is over it's just a little harder, i need a coffee.

2. Essential Oils- Whenever I am feeling a little stressed, I feel sick. I get headaches all the time and Advil doesn't always work well with me so essential oils are amazing. I defuse them in my car and in my room. I got mine from whole foods and another local store. There is an essential oil for almost everything!

3. Swell Water Bottle- I have 2 of the Lilly Pulitzer Swell Starbucks water bottles and they have not left my side this week. It is definitely important to drink a ton of water when you are super busy, other wise you will crash (i have lots of experience).

4.New Music- These past few days I have discovered a few new songs that I just love. Harry Styles' new songs are great and there are so many others that I have kept on my recent playlist!

5. Snacks- Sometimes I forget to eat when I am stressed or I eat too much junk food. This week I have developed an abundance of snacks that will keep me filled yet still taste good.

I hope you guys have an amazing week and weekend!