Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

What I am Reading

Hey Guys,

One of my goals this year was to read one book each month and I have already collected a few that I am currently reading or about to read.




The first book is Australia. Its a tour guide book with lots of information about Australia and the surrounding areas and islands. This will be super useful to read before I go so I can know exactly what I want to do and see.

The second book is Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling. I have actually seen the movie and loved it so much that I decided to read the book as well. I love all of her work and can't wait to see how I interpret it the book rather than the movie.

The third book is The Rocks by Peter Nichols. I have just read the blurb on this book and it sounds super interesting. Its a bit of a love story and how it played back over many years. I can't wait to get into it.

The fourth book is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and I absolutely adore this. We read parts of it freshman year and I still haven't read it all the way through. We have to read it junior year and I can't wait to discuss this book with my class.

The fifth book is the Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger and I am actually currently reading this. I am about half way through it and it is amazing. It is so interesting and I can't seem to put it down. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to think deeply during a read.

I hope you guys are enjoying some good books right now and have a fantastic day,
Allie