Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Snow Day Essentials

Hey guys,

I am completely ecstatic because the Pacific North West has snow! We have had such a great winter so far. I have already had 5 days off due to snow and I love it. However, I am not to happy about the fact that I will have to make up those days in June/July.  Right now we have 5 inches and I have finalized my collection of my snow day essentials!



Over the past snow days I have been living in these outfits. I have been wearing a similar turtleneck to this one and it is so cozy and comfy. I can't stop wearing it. I have been pairing the turtleneck with the vest and it looks so cute. I have gotten so many compliments on it! When I adventure outside to take my dog on a walk, I wear my hiking socks. These socks are super soft and thick, and have kept my feet warm through many camping trips. I also wear my Patagonia down jacket which is super light weight, but still super warm. I love a cute hat to wear, your head is where your body heat escapes and wearing a hat can keep that heat inside. When I stay inside I love to curl up with a book or TV show. This book is great so far and its in a series that I love. If I am not reading, I will be watching Gilmore Girls. While I am curled up on the couch I drink some hot chocolate, and these Starbucks K-Cups are super easy to make and are super tasty.

I love the snow and I hope it stays for a while! Hope you are staying warm!